BattleForge Fan Community
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Share | 
 

 Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razorowns
Soldier
Soldier


Posts : 5
Points : 32764
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Edit Lithaladin: I have altered the names topic. In this thread the thread owner Razorale aka Shaaza is confessing his crimes to the community


Hello Razorale here...
Lith just check BFHACKS and click introduction section...hes post is there
Yes, I AM banned but i quitted playing day before that
So ban me or whatsoever just wanted to inform u...
EDIT :Post a screen,im too lasy to do it...And RockerGeorge 9is a hacker too he was my friend in game ,just check the member list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
avatar

Clan : Strength & Honour
Posts : 402
Points : 34362
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Drachten, The Netherlands

Forum RPG
Experience:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Razorowns wrote:
Hello Razorale here...
Lith just check BFHACKS and click introduction section...hes post is there
Yes, I AM banned but i quitted playing day before that
So ban me or whatsoever just wanted to inform u...
EDIT :Post a screen,im too lasy to do it...And RockerGeorge 9is a hacker too he was my friend in game ,just check the member list

well you are not only banned for hacking but the worse thing is that you have scammmed players. I have given the forum members you have "scammed" there gold back from my own profit.

hacking the game is one thing but scamming is the worsest

_________________
IGN:Lithaladin
Server:Overlord
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://defensieweb.nl
Razorowns
Soldier
Soldier


Posts : 5
Points : 32764
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Yeah,yeah, when i was ther u said ''Im an *****@!$%^&*()-+...
And ur treating him like a king.......
He will start to scam soon with his new acc with max. PvE level and GOODBYE
F**K battleforge blah,blah,and will u ban me?
I wont do anything ,and i like the message when i login u are banned from this site ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
avatar

Clan : Strength & Honour
Posts : 402
Points : 34362
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Drachten, The Netherlands

Forum RPG
Experience:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Razorowns wrote:
Yeah,yeah, when i was ther u said ''Im an *****@!$%^&*()-+...
And ur treating him like a king.......
He will start to scam soon with his new acc with max. PvE level and GOODBYE
F**K battleforge blah,blah,and will u ban me?
I wont do anything ,and i like the message when i login u are banned from this site ^^


erhm who i am treating like a king?

Well just explain us your actions why did you do it and why did you scammed those players

_________________
IGN:Lithaladin
Server:Overlord
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://defensieweb.nl
Razorowns
Soldier
Soldier


Posts : 5
Points : 32764
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Lithaladin wrote:
Razorowns wrote:
Yeah,yeah, when i was ther u said ''Im an *****@!$%^&*()-+...
And ur treating him like a king.......
He will start to scam soon with his new acc with max. PvE level and GOODBYE
F**K battleforge blah,blah,and will u ban me?
I wont do anything ,and i like the message when i login u are banned from this site ^^


erhm who i am treating like a king?

Well just explain us your actions why did you do it and why did you scammed those players
Cuz ,i got pissed off.I got hacked ,and before that scammed for A LOT of gold ,so i said :''Hey WTF these scammers are not banned?! Well if this game (OR EA) is so dumvb,then i decided to scam after that i saw i had no hope...The game crashes every 10 minutes with msg ;Ur client has lost connection to the server 1000000000000000000000000000 times from fking renegade
So will u just ban me?
And proove these 2 are hackers???
Bye!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airr
Fighter
Fighter
avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 33107
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-27
Location : England

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:50 am

Razorowns wrote:


Cuz ,i got pissed off.I got hacked ,and before that scammed for A LOT of gold ,so i said :''Hey WTF these scammers are not banned?! Well if this game (OR EA) is so dumvb,then i decided to scam after that i saw i had no hope...The game crashes every 10 minutes with msg ;Ur client has lost connection to the server 1000000000000000000000000000 times from fking renegade
So will u just ban me?
And proove these 2 are hackers???
Bye!
This is what you wrote.

This is how it translated: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah


Also you didn't even answer his 'king' question, now go away you scamming n00b.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razorowns
Soldier
Soldier


Posts : 5
Points : 32764
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 am

Airr wrote:
Razorowns wrote:


Cuz ,i got pissed off.I got hacked ,and before that scammed for A LOT of gold ,so i said :''Hey WTF these scammers are not banned?! Well if this game (OR EA) is so dumvb,then i decided to scam after that i saw i had no hope...The game crashes every 10 minutes with msg ;Ur client has lost connection to the server 1000000000000000000000000000 times from fking renegade
So will u just ban me?
And proove these 2 are hackers???
Bye!
This is what you wrote.

This is how it translated: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah


Also you didn't even answer his 'king' question, now go away you scamming n00b.
You and Lithaladin and everybvody are mutherfuckers ahahahahahhahahahaa
SUCK MY BALLS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tago
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 63
Points : 33346
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 26
Location : London

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:13 am

If ur from London come to the Big Ben at 8 pm tomorrow bring ur friends i will solve ur problems, i will be wearing a full black suit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airr
Fighter
Fighter
avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 33107
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-27
Location : England

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 am

tago wrote:
If ur from London come to the Big Ben at 8 pm tomorrow bring ur friends i will solve ur problems, i will be wearing a full black suit

My red dot scope came last night, so this will be fun ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armodon
Soldier
Soldier


Posts : 8
Points : 32920
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-15

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:56 pm

omg threatening people in real life cuz of a game thing is lame, even if they are hackers/scammers.
Cmon, act grownup and give the good example instead of going all wild against this idiot Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
avatar

Clan : Strength & Honour
Posts : 402
Points : 34362
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Drachten, The Netherlands

Forum RPG
Experience:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:10 pm

I think im going to use my "Banhammer" again.

personally i dont flame back or insulting those scammers or hackers. Why should I . just report them in our black forums and ingame thats all. Let them insult you and take screenshots of it. With that you will have more proof to convince EA to ban them.

Believe me it works. Several players are already banned

_________________
IGN:Lithaladin
Server:Overlord
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://defensieweb.nl
Valckrie
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 62
Points : 33108
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 24
Location : London

Forum RPG
Experience:
20/0  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:29 am

Killer1133 (Iaznstorm ign) is a hacker... he used hacks before im sure - he is on the hack forum

Not sure if he uses anymore, probably notsince he doesnt play that much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker   

Back to top Go down
 
Razorale aka Shaaza's confession as scammer and hacker
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Alert Scammer !!!
» The "Arrival" Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BattleForge Fan Community :: English :: Blacklist :: Blacklist: Comfirmed-
Jump to: