BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

I am bored from playing battleforge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
I am bored from playing battleforge Left_bar_bleue10/100I am bored from playing battleforge Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

I am bored from playing battleforge Empty
PostSubject: I am bored from playing battleforge   I am bored from playing battleforge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 am

s the title says i am getting bored of BF atm.

i am PVE lvl Overlord now but to get that i had to do a lot of expert maps to achieve this level. most of the time doing the same map. can you imagine the next level archon? seems i have to do a lot of expert maps again. again the same. I would prefer exploring a big virtual world like in wow

For getting certain upgrades i have to do the same map over and over again. For example sometimes you have todo a map around 20-30 times. This is really boring.

I have around 15 years MMO experience and i have see a lot of MMO games dieing. I think the EA Phenomic team has to do aboutthis i am sure i am not the only one who is complaining aboutthis.

I am still here because i have invested quit some money in this game.

What i really miss in this game:

a guildsystem
a housing zone
a good trading system (scammers protection)
a large area a big virtual world what you can explore.
a a RPG element like wow and dark age of camelot would be really nice. for example they should implent a feature where you can xp you cards in 3d mode
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
tago
tago

Forum RPG
Experience:
I am bored from playing battleforge Left_bar_bleue0/0I am bored from playing battleforge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I am bored from playing battleforge   I am bored from playing battleforge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 am

/signed!
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
I am bored from playing battleforge Left_bar_bleue20/0I am bored from playing battleforge Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: I am bored from playing battleforge   I am bored from playing battleforge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:07 am

I'm about to quit. But I haven't lost any money, since I was f2p from the start, and got my bfp through merchanting, a part of playing the game as pyro calls it "hobby" so its been worthwhile.

I want to try that Heroes of Newerth stuff, but the beta's closed Sad
Back to top Go down
Shattered
Savage
Savage

Forum RPG
Experience:
I am bored from playing battleforge Left_bar_bleue0/0I am bored from playing battleforge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I am bored from playing battleforge   I am bored from playing battleforge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Valckrie wrote:
I'm about to quit. But I haven't lost any money, since I was f2p from the start, and got my bfp through merchanting, a part of playing the game as pyro calls it "hobby" so its been worthwhile.

I want to try that Heroes of Newerth stuff, but the beta's closed Sad

same here, only thing that repains fun is 2 vs 2. If that editor was abit more usable(now only 2-3% of the BF community can actually use it, because of lacking knowledge of scripts ect). then you have to download the maps from the forums... i thought that the ditor was gonna change BF as a whole, but so far i played 2 costum maps.... if they made it a trigger system, combined with in-game download, battleforge would last much longer
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
I am bored from playing battleforge Left_bar_bleue10/100I am bored from playing battleforge Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: I am bored from playing battleforge   I am bored from playing battleforge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm

what i really wonder if BF can compete on long term with other MMO games

Ultima Online for example ive started overthere in 1979 in the beta and that game is still online. games like WoW and DaoC are also still online. But in BF i already noticed a lot of players are loosing interest. Infact a lot of players in myfriends list are not online anymore.

It is also really sad that we have to download maps fromthe forums.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Shattered
Savage
Savage

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I am bored from playing battleforge   I am bored from playing battleforge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 pm

if the editor gets available in a understandable trigger thingy, loot and trade system gets a fix, and voila, all devlopers have to do is make watchlists, create new editions and pick some nice maps from the editors and put them into the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am bored from playing battleforge   I am bored from playing battleforge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am bored from playing battleforge
Page 1 of 1