BattleForge Fan Community
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Share | 
 

 NECRoElPiTi - Scammer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
avatar

Clan : Strength & Honour
Posts : 402
Points : 32882
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 38
Location : Drachten, The Netherlands

Forum RPG
Experience:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:35 am

This guy is one of the biggest scammers ingame. he is mainly targeting on "buying" Promo's. He is using multiple accounts most with the name Necro in it. He tried to scam on my nephews account but failed. A lot of players already reported this player to me ingame.

Last week he got in global chat a lot of negative feedback as result he was giving away free (scammed ofcourse) cards to the F2P players.

watch out for this guy this player is really nasty. When he pmed me on my nephews account he was asking if i would sell any promo's. I already knew that he was a scammer and tried to lure him. I told him i was a beta player and had still a lot of promo cards left but haven't played for a while.

He was telling me that those cards where worthless but he was willing to pay for each 10 bfp lol!

besides that he was demanding to send the cards by mail first. I mentioned there was a trade function but for some reason he doesnt want to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://defensieweb.nl
madeel007
Soldier
Soldier


Posts : 4
Points : 31684
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 26
Location : Pakistan

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:04 am

Yeah know that guy He try to scam me but I save myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razorale
Banned
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 31691
Reputation : -88
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 28
Location : Serbia

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 am

Promos for 10 BFP?OMFG....if somebody falls for that(i saw his deck...he has ALL rare cards,promos,Forest elder green),That means his ,,victimes,, are guilty a little too.....I mean Promo for 10 BFP?! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultrakool
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 157
Points : 32033
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-09-19
Location : Berlin

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:57 am

razorale wrote:
Promos for 10 BFP?OMFG....if somebody falls for that(i saw his deck...he has ALL rare cards,promos,Forest elder green),That means his ,,victimes,, are guilty a little too.....I mean Promo for 10 BFP?! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wow that guy has no life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
avatar

Clan : Strength & Honour
Posts : 402
Points : 32882
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 38
Location : Drachten, The Netherlands

Forum RPG
Experience:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Ultrakool wrote:
razorale wrote:
Promos for 10 BFP?OMFG....if somebody falls for that(i saw his deck...he has ALL rare cards,promos,Forest elder green),That means his ,,victimes,, are guilty a little too.....I mean Promo for 10 BFP?! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wow that guy has no life.


I am suspecting him that his is the one one who is impressionating my name. I have added his name to my friendslist with reason that i can keep an eye on him.

Well as soon the fake lithaladin went online he came offine. The fake Lithaladin went offline and Necroellpiti came online again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://defensieweb.nl
Ultrakool
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 157
Points : 32033
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-09-19
Location : Berlin

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 am

Lithaladin wrote:
Ultrakool wrote:
razorale wrote:
Promos for 10 BFP?OMFG....if somebody falls for that(i saw his deck...he has ALL rare cards,promos,Forest elder green),That means his ,,victimes,, are guilty a little too.....I mean Promo for 10 BFP?! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wow that guy has no life.


I am suspecting him that his is the one one who is impressionating my name. I have added his name to my friendslist with reason that i can keep an eye on him.

Well as soon the fake lithaladin went online he came offine. The fake Lithaladin went offline and Necroellpiti came online again.
hmm keep ur friends close, but keep ur enemies closer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
avatar

Clan : Strength & Honour
Posts : 402
Points : 32882
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 38
Location : Drachten, The Netherlands

Forum RPG
Experience:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am

Ultrakool wrote:
Lithaladin wrote:
Ultrakool wrote:
razorale wrote:
Promos for 10 BFP?OMFG....if somebody falls for that(i saw his deck...he has ALL rare cards,promos,Forest elder green),That means his ,,victimes,, are guilty a little too.....I mean Promo for 10 BFP?! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wow that guy has no life.


I am suspecting him that his is the one one who is impressionating my name. I have added his name to my friendslist with reason that i can keep an eye on him.

Well as soon the fake lithaladin went online he came offine. The fake Lithaladin went offline and Necroellpiti came online again.
hmm keep ur friends close, but keep ur enemies closer!

hehehe totally true
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://defensieweb.nl
razorale
Banned
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 31691
Reputation : -88
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 28
Location : Serbia

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:48 am

OK i know hes other acc its NeCRovice(it is necrovice but with small and little letters ....just when u see necrovice watch out..) hes also ,,buying,,Promos i say i have Harvester promo im willing to sell him for 3.3k bfp....He sais oh man u were scammed in AH(?!),hes worth like 4 bfp(?!#?!??)!But i will pay u 11 bfp for him (?!?!?!?!)by Mail ,u send first,i say there is a trade window he says ,,No,i dont like it,Its ,,not working,,....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tago
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 63
Points : 31866
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 26
Location : London

Forum RPG
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   

Back to top Go down
 
NECRoElPiTi - Scammer
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BattleForge Fan Community :: English :: Blacklist :: Blacklist: Comfirmed-
Jump to: