BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

eed some light i the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
razorale
Banned
razorale

Forum RPG
Experience:
eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Left_bar_bleue0/0eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Empty
PostSubject: eed some light i the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop!   eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:08 pm

The lightblade shop .....Buy/Sell as many lightblades as u can for gold /bfp!Each lightblade i sell is 200 gold each u buy 2 lightblades u get 1 master archer free...U buy 3 lightblades +1 northguard...u buy 4 lightblades u get imperials u buy 5 lightblades... U get+master archers+imperials+northguards....I have in both aff. so if u buy some in the mail u just say what aff.....Buying Lightblades for 100 gold....
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:
eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Left_bar_bleue0/0eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: eed some light i the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop!   eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:01 pm

vouch bought alot of lightblades and got some extra bonuses Smile reliable trader.he sent first though =p
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: eed some light i the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop!   eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:02 pm

/close by request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eed some light i the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop!   eed some light i  the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eed some light i the Dark?Use the Lightblade shop!
Page 1 of 1