BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Trivia Competition victim of scamming?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mobgstriker
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:
Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Left_bar_bleue0/0Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Empty
PostSubject: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 am

Edit by Lithaladin: Both players who are involved with this issue are victims of scamming. just read there comments.

Ishikaro now Ishikiro is a Scammer he scamms by building up your trust then steals everything of you.

I was a major sponsor to his trivia comp he runs everyday for noobs, I gave him 100's of free cards and gold and all so BF points for free.
I would all so send him 200,000gold to him and he would convert the gold to BF for me as he new someone offering a good exchange and then send the correct BF by mail back to me so I truely trusted him.......very helpful Until 2 weeks ago I asked him if he new anyone who wants to buy my established account as I am getting a little bored of this game since I have been playing since Beta.

To cut down the story he played out the scenario as 2 different charachters fooling me into using him as the middle man so I sent him my account info and within an hour he transfered 300 valuable cards to his account worth around 25000BF and left me with all the commons and ofcourse no payment.

This guy builds up your trust then scams you now I have nothing and have started to play a bit of F2P

Last edited by mobgstriker on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Left_bar_bleue10/100Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:05 am

mobgstriker wrote:
Ishikaro now Ishikiro is a Scammer he scamms by building up your trust then steals everything of you.

I was a major sponsor to his trivia comp he runs everyday for noobs, I gave him 100's of free cards and gold and all so BF points for free.
I would all so send him 200,000gold to him and he would convert the gold to BF for me as he new someone offering a good exchange and then send the correct BF by mail back to me so I truely trusted him.......very helpful Until 2 weeks ago I asked him if he new anyone who wants to buy my established account as I am getting a little bored of this game since I have been playing since Beta.

To cut down the story he played out the scenario as 2 different charchters fooling me into using him as the middle man so I sent him my account info and within an hour he transfered 300 valuable cards to his account worth around 25000BF and left me with all the commons and ofcourse no payment.

This guy builds up your trust then scams you now I have nothing and have started to play a bit of F2P

holy shit 25000 bfp scammed?

i thought i lost quite some bfp because of scamming in the past

thanks for sharing this with us.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:
Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Left_bar_bleue0/0Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:11 am

wow ok this is probably the biggest scam in the history of Battleforge.So if you can post screenshots of anything worth something i am sure the EA staff will look into it.Other than that if you tried to sell ur account for $$ its against the eula.i hope you get help soon.
Sidenote.i didnt see his trivia today at all and he wasnt online.Also some dates and time would be very much appreciated
Greetz
Ultra
Back to top Go down
mobgstriker
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:28 am

It was September the 21st around 8:00pm.

I have sent 4 questions to EA Support and around 20 ingame report player and have only received automated responses saying we take this seriously and are investigating but we cant reveal our outcome due to privacy laws.

I have also been temporary banned from EA forums for mentioning his name as a scammer on the forums.

I only have emails of him agreeing to pay $200USD for my account and the conversations we had before and after the transaction that all went to ishikaro.

I dont care about the $200 anymore I just want to defame this player and stop the trivia comps.

Tony

Last edited by tago on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A few errors that changed what u wanted to say)
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:42 am

i feel ur pain, i really do.But i have to make clear that there is nothing me or lithaladin can do except allow u to post on the forums here.We are not EA staff nor do we hold a high position in the BF community.But i will do everything in my power to help you.Pm me if you have further questions.
Regards,
Ultra
Back to top Go down
mobgstriker
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:23 am

I dont expect you to be able to do anything for me, I dont care about the money I have lost, I just want to stop the trivia group Scam ring.

I just want to educate players to who they really are and their intentions.
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 am

mobgstriker wrote:
I dont expect you to be able to do anything for me, I dont care about the money I have lost, I just want to stop the trivia group Scam ring.

I just want to educate players to who they really are and their intentions.
ok then.i wish you the best of luck
Back to top Go down
Ishikaro
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Time to clear my name :D   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Here is the chain of events:

1: Mobgstriker contacts me and asks if I know anyone who would want to buy his account
2: I get him in touch with a friend (not anymore) of mine
3: Mobgstriker gives me his login details and my exfriend sends me the payment to my paypal. (I am the middleman)
4: I login to mobgstriker to verify account is as valuable as he says it is. (It is nowhere near 25000 BFP.. I would estimate 10K maximum + upgrades)
5: I transfer the login details to my exfriend and am about to transfer money to mogbstriker
6: Exfriend is now inside mobgstriker and he convinces me that he does not like the account and would rather have mine. (Talking to him took around 1hr as he was asking about lots of stuff - I still hadn't paid mobgstriker however but he expected payment in a few hours so I was not rushed)
7: I agreed because mobgstriker had more upgrades and that to me is more important than cards and sent login info to my exfriend
8: I login to mobgstriker and notice that the account is gutted
9: I ask my exfriend and he starts laughing and points out that mobgstrikers paypal password and his account password was the same (I verified this) and he mentioned that the same applies to me (Also true)
10: He therefore was able to reverse his payment back into his account and both of our accounts were compromised.
11: By the time I got back inside my account, I had been stripped of almost everything.
(He did not even bother changing the password.. just stayed logged in long enough to take everything)
12: I contacted mobgstiker about the issue and he said that as long as he still gets paid he woudn't care
13: At the time I blamed myself and started the paypal bank transfer but by the time the transfer finished, I changed my mind about paying because to me it felt like being scammed twice.
14: I have not logged in to Ishikaro since (except maybe 1hr a day to give away what little I had left)
(Therefore I posted in the Trivia thread and mentioned that Ishikaro is no longer me)
---- In hindsight, I realize how this would be confusing as I say that Ishikaro is not me and yet hold a few Trivias to give away my last few assets. I did not bother changing my password after getting back in because there was nothing worth protecting, and I doubted my exfriend would return to steal the commons.
15: I started a new account for a completely fresh start and am planning to continue my trivia after I get more secure with BFP
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:
Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Left_bar_bleue10/100Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:29 am

Ishikaro thanks for your post.

First of all for you both never sell or buy accounts. Especiallywhen you have decided to stay ingame with another account. People can abuse your good name.

My conclussion is that there is a lot of mis communication between both of you and you are both victims of a scammer.

I hope that EA has something done with this person.
The poster mentioned to me that he has prove in the form of emails. I havent seen them yet.
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:33 am

btw I have changed the topic name in : Trivia Competition victim of scamming since you both got scammed and tricked.
Back to top Go down
mobgstriker
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 am

WHAT A LOAD OF BS.

Ishikaro/Ishikiro is a scammer, I contacted you in game under 2 different usernames just minutes apart and you played the charachter of your pretend friend and the charachter of the trivia comp, I am not stupid your a scammer and you will get what is comming to you.

Do not believe this Trivia scammer all what I have said is true and has been confirmed by EA Support but they are not willing to fix due to the reason that I tried to sell my account and I gave away my account details.

I accept this and I will no longer play BF but at the end of the day Ishikaro/Ishakiro Trivia comp is a scam....Just remember Karma it will get you back in one way or another.

Its nice how you treat your trivia sponsors a warning to all the other sponsors out there.
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 am

all stuff said are only accusations and no evidence is given.how do u guys expect to work this out??
Back to top Go down
Ishikaro
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm

I believe both of us have quit this game for good...

I gots 40k BFP if anyone wants it Razz
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 am

lol ishikaro yea i want it cuz of my extreme dedication to this game but my low budget i cant afford lots of bfp.i dont expect me to ive me like all of it but if u could spare a bit it will be appreciated.
IGN:ultrakool
thnx im rly sorry to hear ur quitting i could still hosts ur trivias if u want
Back to top Go down
Shattered
Savage
Savage

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Ishikaro wrote:
I believe both of us have quit this game for good...

I gots 40k BFP if anyone wants it Razz

i Will take some as well, same as for my brother.

IGN: Shatterz
Brother IGN:Dutchgod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Competition victim of scamming?   Trivia Competition victim of scamming? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trivia Competition victim of scamming?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BattleForge Fan Community :: English :: Blacklist :: Blacklist: Not comfirmed-
Jump to: