BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

DeathToAll is a scammer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rankerz
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:
DeathToAll is a scammer Left_bar_bleue0/0DeathToAll is a scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

DeathToAll is a scammer Empty
PostSubject: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 am

i lost 2 Viridya and 1 rogan. dont trade with him

I offer core dredge,deepcoil,2 viridya,2 rogan for Enlightenment. it was the first piece,bcz of 3 cards direct trade limit.
DeathToAll is a scammer 16284335

After the first piece of trading he has gone offline.
DeathToAll is a scammer Picjw

Then he sold my cards on AH.

DeathToAll is a scammer 93907886

such a scammer.
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:
DeathToAll is a scammer Left_bar_bleue0/0DeathToAll is a scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 am

WOW.I know this guy.personally.I never thought he would do this.having second thoughts now
Back to top Go down
AlexZeN
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:16 pm

I have a trick to avoid this situation:

Instead of giving X cards before good trade, you can give their values in the BFP in a direct trade.
then in a 2nd time to the corresponding cards and get your bfp in exchange for another direct trade.

Example with you:
Directly in the 1st trade you offer your core dredge + your deepcoil + your rogan and your and 600 BFP (for 2 and rogan virydia)
he gives you his enlightenment

In a 2nd trade, you give him the rogan + 2 virydia and he back to you yours 600 BFP

Is it completly safety as it ^^

I hope you understand my english, if not i write the same in french section Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.esprits.net
Rankerz
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:22 pm

i never thought that he is a scammer. its a nice idea, and if i think it through i never do the things such like that i done. i made that 600 bfp now with trading,so its not a big deal to me. i just want to inform you(players) for not be scammed in the future as i said on BF forum too.

Edit: i dont know any word in french. the only(international) language i can speak is english:P btw Im Hungarian)
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 pm

how the hell do u get so much from trading?do u have a big budget??would love some tips lol.pm me
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
DeathToAll is a scammer Left_bar_bleue10/100DeathToAll is a scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Ultrakool wrote:
how the hell do u get so much from trading?do u have a big budget??would love some tips lol.pm me

a good option is reselling cards from AH.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
AlexZeN
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 am

Other option :

There are lot of player who sell an entire deck

Buy all the cards for 20% to 30% less than price of AH and after sell them, card by card to AH in 1 or 2 day you can earn 200-500 bfp for one opération.

I think I earn about 10 000 bfp in 3 month ^^ with :

- Bid to AH, win and sold after to AH

- Buy somes same cards and sell them a bit more expensive to AH (exemple : mortar tower : 20-40 cards bought between 80 and 110 and sold at 120 in one week) ^^ (Expensive in money and time, because you have to buy all cars under your price)

- Buy entire deck to player and sold card by card to AH
Back to top Go down
http://www.esprits.net
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
DeathToAll is a scammer Left_bar_bleue10/100DeathToAll is a scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:42 am

seems a little break through here by EA staff

Quote :

No he has not been banned yet. I want to hear his side of the story first. I am however locking this thread. If i do not receive a satisfactory response from you via PM you will receive a permanent Ban DeathToAll.

Silvanoshi

PostSubject: Re: DeathToAll is a scammer   DeathToAll is a scammer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeathToAll is a scammer
Page 1 of 1