BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Trade error?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blass
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:
Trade error? Left_bar_bleue0/0Trade error? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Trade error? Empty
PostSubject: Trade error?   Trade error? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:04 am

Hi guys, I have a question:
I traded one of my colossus with a guy for bfp. We put the stuff in the trade window, accepted the trade, etc... everything went as it should've.
Couple of minutes later the guy requests my deck again (colossus is still in my deck, because i had like 3 of it), and states he didnt get the colossus, and i cheated him.
Can this error happen, or was he trying to rip me off? He said i'm a scammer and stuff, and he will report me, (and also laughable threats that he knows one of the programmers and i will soooo gonna get it) so i took screens of most of the conversation, just in case...
Plz someone enlighten me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
Trade error? Left_bar_bleue10/100Trade error? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Trade error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade error?   Trade error? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 am

Blass wrote:
I traded one of my colossus with a guy for bfp. We put the stuff in the trade window, accepted the trade, etc... everything went as it should've.
Couple of minutes later the guy requests my deck again (colossus is still in my deck, because i had like 3 of it), and states he didnt get the colossus, and i cheated him.
Can this error happen, or was he trying to rip me off? He said i'm a scammer and stuff, and he will report me, (and also laughable threats that he knows one of the programmers and i will soooo gonna get it) so i took screens of most of the conversation, just in case...
Plz someone enlighten me Smile

i have seen more complains about trade errors ingame. do you still have the same amount colossus cards in your collection?

and yes it is always wise taking screenshots.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Blass
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

Trade error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade error?   Trade error? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 am

Lithaladin wrote:
Blass wrote:
Plz someone enlighten me Trade error? Icon_smile

i have seen more complains about trade errors ingame. do you still have the same amount colossus cards in your collection?

and yes it is always wise taking screenshots.
No, i lost the colossus after the trade, so for me it went like a trade should have.
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
Trade error? Left_bar_bleue10/100Trade error? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Trade error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade error?   Trade error? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 am

I WOULD say just leave it you ve got proof. It could be a bug or maybe the other guy is even lying to you. I would not be suprised of that.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Roscocos
Soldier
Soldier
Roscocos

Forum RPG
Experience:

Trade error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade error?   Trade error? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:22 pm

same thing happend to me too only i was the one buying he card not the one selling. we did the trade but not everything went well. on my side the trade didnt close for about 1 minute after i clicked accept. needless to say that i didnt get the card after the trade window closed. soo i start talking with the guy and acused him of scaming me. for my surprise the guy didnt have a clue about what i was talking and was realy interested in fixing the problem. that's not what a scammer would do imho. soo the guy send me by mail another card. (the card was some crapy frost card worth around 5 bfp or soo). i said thank u and went on with my bussines. later that day my cat restarted the pc (dont laugh, it happens to me all the time, my cat is all over the place, and i have no ideea what he thinks that is inside the central unit Smile) prolly he's hearing the coolers). anyhow, when i loged back on, for my surprise, i had 2 of those cards in my inventory. one from the trade and the other one from the mail he sent me.

bottom line is, there realy is a bug, this thing happend to me more than once. just tell the guy ure trading with to go relog after u finished the trade. the card will apear in his inventory. at least it did for me in 3-4 diferent ocasions with diferent ppl. hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Blass
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

Trade error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade error?   Trade error? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 am

Thank you all for the help Smile
I'll ask that guy then if he got the card now, or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade error?   Trade error? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade error?
Page 1 of 1