BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:
Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Left_bar_bleue0/0Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Empty
PostSubject: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 pm

If you have any suggestions,pls feel free to post them in this thread.thanks alot and we welcome all suggestions.
Note:This is general enhancement/improvements and all posts will be compiled in first post.
(none)

Last edited by Ultrakool on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Left_bar_bleue10/100Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 pm

the netherlands battleforge forum erhhhmmm it seems we have not only members from the netherlands.

I suggest we will search for a better name.

I will make a new topic where we can brainstorm for a new name
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Netherzen
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:
Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Left_bar_bleue0/0Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 am

This forum needs strategy subpart.I will post often,but it needs to be active.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 am

Netherzen wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
well for it to be active, we need more members.and lith is working on that
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:
Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Left_bar_bleue10/100Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 am

Ultrakool wrote:
Netherzen wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
well for it to be active, we need more members.and lith is working on that

the forum is only 3 days online now just give it some time people are already joining
Back to top Go down
Netherzen
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:33 am

Sure,i was just saying it would be nice to have that forum part.
Back to top Go down
achimlol
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 pm

i think that the style is a little .. dark.

also the font is pretty small, hurts the eyes after some time.
i know that you can increase font size in most browsers easily, but not everybody does that.
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Left_bar_bleue20/0Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:36 am

Width increase like a normal forum.

The things on the side make it too cramped imo
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:42 am

Valckrie wrote:
Width increase like a normal forum.

The things on the side make it too cramped imo

erhmm i wonder what resolution you are using

ihave no problems with a small forum here.

seemsyou are using a resolution of1048 or lower
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Left_bar_bleue20/0Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 am

1280 x 1024

This looks much better now. Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums   Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhancements and improvements for the International fan Community forums
Page 1 of 1