BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Official black list of players

Go down 
+2
LtNewb
zulfikar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zulfikar
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:
Official black list of players Left_bar_bleue0/0Official black list of players Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Official black list of players Empty
PostSubject: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Avoid a guy named Linksays as he scam u.....

Link is a guy who says he doesn't trust u...asks u to give first and then....he mails u empty mail, saying it had stuff in it and wont give more.
Back to top Go down
LtNewb
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:
Official black list of players Left_bar_bleue0/0Official black list of players Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Linksays is a scammer, no doubt. I have heard many people say that he scams.
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 pm

This is the official black list of players.screenshots can be taken later to prove authentication.for further tips on protecting yourself.take a look in general forums.names in here will be ign
Linksays(2 word)
Tom(no proof)
Back to top Go down
LaPeace
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi im new.

Just got scammed by Feldon for 5k gold. Not much i know but alot for coz i dont have much time to play the game Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
dentom
Warrior
Warrior

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:01 am

zulfikar wrote:
Avoid a guy named Linksays and anybody with Tom in their name.....as these people scam u.....

Link is a guy who says he doesn't trust u...asks u to give first and then....he mails u empty mail, saying it had stuff in it and wont give more.

I am sorry, but i am offended by u. My ign is same as in the forum: dentom, and i am not a scammer. Did many good trades, and had in the past many sale threads. There even was a good traders thread were i was in.
And we never traded before, so how can u say that anybody with "tom" in there name is a scammer.

greetz
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:28 pm

dentom wrote:
zulfikar wrote:
Avoid a guy named Linksays and anybody with Tom in their name.....as these people scam u.....

I am sorry, but i am offended by u. My ign is same as in the forum: dentom, and i am not a scammer. Did many good trades, and had in the past many sale threads. There even was a good traders thread were i was in.
And we never traded before, so how can u say that anybody with "tom" in there name is a scammer.

greetz
this is true i can vouch for dentom for making as many good trades as i can remember.
Back to top Go down
dentom
Warrior
Warrior

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 am

thx Ultrakool cheers
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 am

dentom wrote:
thx Ultrakool cheers
you can thank me by voting a up reputation point, thats what its there for =p
Back to top Go down
dentom
Warrior
Warrior

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:58 am

Ultrakool wrote:
dentom wrote:
thx Ultrakool cheers
you can thank me by voting a up reputation point, thats what its there for =p

srr didnt know this system. Added 1 point to youre reputation.

greetz
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
Official black list of players Left_bar_bleue10/100Official black list of players Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 pm

ok i noticed that there already many complains about this person in multiple threads.

And i noticed that he also registered on this forum. Let him defend his self and lets see what he has to say.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official black list of players   Official black list of players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official black list of players
Page 1 of 1