BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

NECRoElPiTi - Scammer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Left_bar_bleue10/100NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Empty
PostSubject: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:35 am

This guy is one of the biggest scammers ingame. he is mainly targeting on "buying" Promo's. He is using multiple accounts most with the name Necro in it. He tried to scam on my nephews account but failed. A lot of players already reported this player to me ingame.

Last week he got in global chat a lot of negative feedback as result he was giving away free (scammed ofcourse) cards to the F2P players.

watch out for this guy this player is really nasty. When he pmed me on my nephews account he was asking if i would sell any promo's. I already knew that he was a scammer and tried to lure him. I told him i was a beta player and had still a lot of promo cards left but haven't played for a while.

He was telling me that those cards where worthless but he was willing to pay for each 10 bfp lol!

besides that he was demanding to send the cards by mail first. I mentioned there was a trade function but for some reason he doesnt want to use it.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
madeel007
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:
NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Left_bar_bleue0/0NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:04 am

Yeah know that guy He try to scam me but I save myself
Back to top Go down
razorale
Banned
razorale

Forum RPG
Experience:
NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Left_bar_bleue0/0NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 am

Promos for 10 BFP?OMFG....if somebody falls for that(i saw his deck...he has ALL rare cards,promos,Forest elder green),That means his ,,victimes,, are guilty a little too.....I mean Promo for 10 BFP?! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:57 am

razorale wrote:
Promos for 10 BFP?OMFG....if somebody falls for that(i saw his deck...he has ALL rare cards,promos,Forest elder green),That means his ,,victimes,, are guilty a little too.....I mean Promo for 10 BFP?! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wow that guy has no life.
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:
NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Left_bar_bleue10/100NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Ultrakool wrote:
razorale wrote:

I am suspecting him that his is the one one who is impressionating my name. I have added his name to my friendslist with reason that i can keep an eye on him.

Well as soon the fake lithaladin went online he came offine. The fake Lithaladin went offline and Necroellpiti came online again.
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 am

Lithaladin wrote:
Ultrakool wrote:
razorale wrote:

I am suspecting him that his is the one one who is impressionating my name. I have added his name to my friendslist with reason that i can keep an eye on him.

Well as soon the fake lithaladin went online he came offine. The fake Lithaladin went offline and Necroellpiti came online again.
hmm keep ur friends close, but keep ur enemies closer!
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am

Ultrakool wrote:
Lithaladin wrote:
Ultrakool wrote:
razorale wrote:

hmm keep ur friends close, but keep ur enemies closer!

hehehe totally true
Back to top Go down
razorale
Banned
razorale

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:48 am

OK i know hes other acc its NeCRovice(it is necrovice but with small and little letters ....just when u see necrovice watch out..) hes also ,,buying,,Promos i say i have Harvester promo im willing to sell him for 3.3k bfp....He sais oh man u were scammed in AH(?!),hes worth like 4 bfp(?!#?!??)!But i will pay u 11 bfp for him (?!?!?!?!)by Mail ,u send first,i say there is a trade window he says ,,No,i dont like it,Its ,,not working,,....
Back to top Go down
tago
tago

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NECRoElPiTi - Scammer   NECRoElPiTi - Scammer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NECRoElPiTi - Scammer
Page 1 of 1