BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

My old dark age of camelot Private server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
My old dark age of camelot Private server. Left_bar_bleue10/100My old dark age of camelot Private server. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

My old dark age of camelot Private server. Empty
PostSubject: My old dark age of camelot Private server.   My old dark age of camelot Private server. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:45 am

I have played almost 8 years Dark age of Camelot. DaoC is a mmorpg with a monthly free (P2P)
Besides the offical servers me and some ingame friends of mine developed our own private server with the dawn of light emulator.

The server was called attila and later Warcry. The server was quit popular under players. However dueing our lack in interest we have quited supporting this server sadly. Although we made some nice features and designed new characters with new abbilities ingame.

there are still 2 promo vids on you tube.

Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
tago
tago

Forum RPG
Experience:
My old dark age of camelot Private server. Left_bar_bleue0/0My old dark age of camelot Private server. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

My old dark age of camelot Private server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My old dark age of camelot Private server.   My old dark age of camelot Private server. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:45 am

I did played Lineage 2 at Destruction Private Server there was a buddy that was awesome his name was Saldais unfortunaly the server Admins closed the server coz of lack of profit, and i havent seem him for 3 years now. to bad i didnt asked his email or something :/
Back to top Go down

My old dark age of camelot Private server.
Page 1 of 1