BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Additional advertising

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:
Additional advertising Left_bar_bleue0/0Additional advertising Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Additional advertising Empty
PostSubject: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Hey guys.this is a discussion thread for any ideas for additional advertise or ways to get new members.mabye fun activities and ill compile everything into different groups in first post and submit thread to admin as a suggestion.
/discuss
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
Additional advertising Left_bar_bleue10/100Additional advertising Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm

I am open for every idea.
Just give us some good suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:
Additional advertising Left_bar_bleue0/0Additional advertising Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 pm

this is not a particularly easy thing to do.i mean all we promote is a forum with supporting dutch.everything else is pretty much dead.i have thought of weekly draws but of course everyone will approve(everyone wants free bfp) and only do what is required and when thats done returned to the old forum state.some sites like this which also offer an extra kind of service everyone can use do pretty well......
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:
Additional advertising Left_bar_bleue10/100Additional advertising Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Ultrakool wrote:
this is not a particularly easy thing to do.i mean all we promote is a forum with supporting dutch.everything else is pretty much dead.i have thought of weekly draws but of course everyone will approve(everyone wants free bfp) and only do what is required and when thats done returned to the old forum state.some sites like this which also offer an extra kind of service everyone can use do pretty well......

sadly i had to ban one member on this forum because of this BFP issue. I have closed the BFP thread in order to get some " normal " members. Till now still members are joining. I know for sure tha our blacklist is also a good promotion item.

Probably we can do something with unofficial PVP matches for active players in this forum. I am willing to donate some bfp for this. For example i can make a new ingame account as use that as stock account for this forum. Only the mods and admins will have permission for this account.

I think i will put up a forum for the mods and admins. BTW the other admin is inactive atm because he had an accident inreal life and cant use his hands at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 pm

oh.i am very sorry for the other admin i didnt know that.well those are good ideas but so far no one else has posted.i feel at the moment this is the biggest issue for this forum and i hope other players will post their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 pm

actually a good idea is asking your ingame friends to join up our forums but don't spam their chats or spam the global chats
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Lithaladin wrote:
actually a good idea is asking your ingame friends to join up our forums but don't spam their chats or spam the global chats
so who's contest mod?
Back to top Go down
AlphaMonster
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:14 am

Not sure if this was mentioned, but we could make a battleforge tournament of our own and have awesome prizes as a way for people to join. I think I might make a challenge just for this forum^^ will take me some time though
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:34 am

AlphaMonster wrote:
Not sure if this was mentioned, but we could make a battleforge tournament of our own and have awesome prizes as a way for people to join. I think I might make a challenge just for this forum^^ will take me some time though
it shouldnt be that challenging. and maybe also some f2p tournaments with little bfp and more card restrict.i can advertise ingame.I have a tournament in the official forums and i could post a link from there to here and they need to be active or site link in sig or something to join.
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:01 am

Ultrakool wrote:
AlphaMonster wrote:
it shouldnt be that challenging. and maybe also some f2p tournaments with little bfp and more card restrict.i can advertise ingame.I have a tournament in the official forums and i could post a link from there to here and they need to be active or site link in sig or something to join.

F2P tournaments would be nice too. This is also one of the reasons why i have bought loads of commons. Ofcourse i will donate it.
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 am

Lithaladin wrote:
Ultrakool wrote:
AlphaMonster wrote:

F2P tournaments would be nice too. This is also one of the reasons why i have bought loads of commons. Ofcourse i will donate it.
ok i hope you set up ur account soon.so we can get this thing going.btw did you check ur pms?
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 am

Ultrakool wrote:
Lithaladin wrote:
Ultrakool wrote:
AlphaMonster wrote:

ok i hope you set up ur account soon.so we can get this thing going.btw did you check ur pms?

what is with it i dont see new messages
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:12 am

hmm i dont know, i sent out 2 pms within the last day.i guess its because of issues u already mentioned
Edit:my mistake, they were in the saved message folder for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional advertising   Additional advertising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additional advertising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BattleForge Fan Community :: English :: General Talk-
Jump to: