BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:
The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Left_bar_bleue0/0The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Empty
PostSubject: The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth)   The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:19 pm

This game is an updated version of DOTA, if you played the original mod for Warcraft III (not world of warcraft Razz) you can appreciate this game. If you haven't played DOTA, you can still appreciate the unique gameplay. Personally I had never played DOTA, but a few of my friends had. Right now the game is in closed beta and I was fortunate enough to get a beta key. If you are interested in getting in you can prepurchase the game for $30 (one time fee) and you can get beta access plus 3 invites to invite friends to play the closed beta as well. For a beta the game is already very polished. Check out some videos of Heroes of Newerth, you won't be disappointed!

-pyro
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Left_bar_bleue20/0The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth)   The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Looks good, alot like Warcraft though

Also I'm waiting for SC2 to come out... blizzard really knows how to delay ^^

What's gonna happen to your bf account btw?
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Left_bar_bleue10/100The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: VIDEO   The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:25 pm

I am impressed it looks pretty cool
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:
The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Left_bar_bleue0/0The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth)   The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Valckrie wrote:
Looks good, alot like Warcraft though

Also I'm waiting for SC2 to come out... blizzard really knows how to delay ^^

What's gonna happen to your bf account btw?

Starcraft 1 was awesome because it was the first game of its kind. I have a good feeling that Starcraft II will be lackluster.

HoN, on the other hand, is a clone of the Warcraft 3 mod DOTA, with improved graphics. It is a very stategic game, you only control one "hero" and level him up each match (you start at level 0 each game).

Alot of former BF'ers are playing HoN now. I don't think any of us have even logged into Battleforge since we installed it.
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Left_bar_bleue20/0The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth)   The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:31 am

I dont think Ill be paying for it unless someone invites me... and none ofmy friends have it so, probably won't be getting it.

maybe i'll focus more on my xbox360 games... alot of achievements to get ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth)   The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The game that took me away from Battleforge: HoN (Heroes of Newerth)
Page 1 of 1