BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

World of Warcraft addicted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
World of Warcraft addicted Left_bar_bleue10/100World of Warcraft addicted Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

World of Warcraft addicted Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft addicted   World of Warcraft addicted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 pm

lol just watch this vid. Isanyone of you like him?
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
World of Warcraft addicted Left_bar_bleue10/100World of Warcraft addicted Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: and another addict   World of Warcraft addicted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:58 pm

And this guy is totally crazy

Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
Roscocos
Soldier
Soldier
Roscocos

Forum RPG
Experience:
World of Warcraft addicted Left_bar_bleue0/0World of Warcraft addicted Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft addicted   World of Warcraft addicted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:43 am

i was in a way one of them, i mean the hours i've played. since i instaled xfire and keeped track of my playtime i realized that i spent 66% of my entire time in the game. i used to close the game only when i went to sleep. lucky for me, my personality didnt change and i still had all my friends after i quit wow. nowdays, i enter wow from time to time to talk with the ppl i've meet there. around 1 maibe 2 hours a week. the sad part is that once u are adicted u cant see it no mather how many ppl tell u that it's not normal what u do. i had my girlfriend since way before i started playing wow, and lucky me, i'm still with her even now after i stoped playing. she understands me. if anyone asks me, i'd tell them never start playing wow. soo that's my story and i'm sticking to it Smile

LE: i just saw the second movie. that crap is a joke, and a realy bad one. idk what they try to transmit there but it's crap. just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Armodon
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:
World of Warcraft addicted Left_bar_bleue0/0World of Warcraft addicted Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft addicted   World of Warcraft addicted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:20 pm

I've been quite addicted to it... luckily for me I never pay for a game so I played on Private servers which are less fun(I think I would still be playing if I played retail)
I failed a year of school thanks to WoW, halfway the year after I decided to never play it again, deleted all my characters, banned all my accounts(Yup I could do that, made it to Game Master Smile) and uninstalled the game. Something I recommend to everyone.
The game is so fucking addictive it's sick. Never play it, ever! it sucks(well technically it rocks, but it rocks so much that it sucks:P)
kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft addicted   World of Warcraft addicted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft addicted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BattleForge Fan Community :: English :: General Talk-
Jump to: