BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Adeel aka Madeel...

Go down 
+4
Ultrakool
madeel007
Lithaladin
pyroTeknikz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... Left_bar_bleue0/0Adeel aka Madeel... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Adeel aka Madeel... Empty
PostSubject: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:26 pm

He tried to scam me for quite a bit of gold back in the day (100,000g). He went under the name Madeel back then, he must have ripped many people off then switched his IGN to Adeel. The reason I know this is because the whisper function is broken it goes to whatever handle you are logged in under your email address. You can test this to check it, here is an example.

/w ultrakool whats up?

*ultrakool has went offline* (makes a new handle "brosephmcbro")

/w ultrakool you still there?

brosephmcbro whispers to you: how did you know it was me?

To finish this up, I logged in one day and said

/w madeel does it make you feel good about yourself scamming ppl?
Adeel whispers to you: ?

Don't be surprised if he turns out like DeathToAll.
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Clan : Strength & Honour

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... Left_bar_bleue10/100Adeel aka Madeel... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:31 pm

thanks for sharing this information with this to be honest i have no complains about him (yet)

I also noticed that he has made an account in this forum and I would like to invite him to explainthis situation.
Back to top Go down
http://defensieweb.nl
madeel007
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm

wow wow wow pyro proof it.. and bye the way why you hating me what i done with you..
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Why would I keep proof of a failed gold scam? I got more important things to do than keep track of every scam attempt made towards me. People try it all the time. You had also said you aren't Madeel, and keep making forum names with Madeel in them. Your IGN is Adeel and Madeel, you scammed people as Madeel and made a new name Adeel and moved all of your scammed items to your new account. You may or may not be legit now after using peoples items you scammed with your other persona to make trades with.

Topic was posted as a "Keep your eye out".

Once a scammer always a scammer.

That is what I have against you^
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:42 pm

madeel007 wrote:
wow wow wow pyro proof it.. and bye the way why you hating me what i done with you..

Also, "pyro proof it" is pretty much admitting guilt.

If you weren't guilty it would have been more along the lines of "wtf are you talking about?'
Back to top Go down
madeel007
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:04 am

just check there, If i m a scammer why they says vouch?

http://forums.battleforge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16317
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 am

vouch for gold means nothing.Good luck with you two wherever this is going
and madeel and adeel is a big coincidence.
BTW:was i just a random person u picked?why is my name there?
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 am

madeel007 wrote:
just check there, If i m a scammer why they says vouch?

http://forums.battleforge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16317

Your trading gold, and hardly anything of great value.

Yes, ultrakool you were just an example. Smile
Back to top Go down
AmonHell
Soldier
Soldier

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:52 am

i sell gold to adeel (>200 000) and he never cheat me
Back to top Go down
Ultrakool

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 am

nothing is crystal clear yet.lets wait and see
Ultra
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:03 am

Actually i think the limit 17.500 bfp. There is also a limit with trading BFP a day. n oI dont know how much that is.

It is possible for having a large of stock bfp but not one account. actually i have bought last month a lot of retail boxes (3000bfp each) in a local discount store (action) for only 4.99 euro each. but couldnt activate them all thats how i know there is a limit.
Back to top Go down
https://battleforge.forummotion.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 am

pyroTeknikz wrote:
http://forums.battleforge.com/forum/showpost.php?p=301973&postcount=18

Madeel caught in another lie.

ive added the screenshot in this thread
Adeel aka Madeel... Madeellies.th
Back to top Go down
https://battleforge.forummotion.com
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:25 am

Admin wrote:
pyroTeknikz wrote:
http://forums.battleforge.com/forum/showpost.php?p=301973&postcount=18

Madeel caught in another lie.

ive added the screenshot in this thread
Adeel aka Madeel... Madeellies.th

Thanks, by the way, you can hold 20k bfp on an account. I will post another screenshot of that when I get it back up there. (which i will do when I sell a promo skyelf)
Back to top Go down
tago
tago

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 am

I've came here to report a thing, a month ago i was in match making with my not so good cards my deck was lvl 5, adeel was in the group he saw my cards and my deck lvl and told me to i go fuck myself (sry for the bad languange), btw it was in bad harvest advanced, unfortunaly i dont got any pics because i was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... Left_bar_bleue20/0Adeel aka Madeel... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 am

Adeel is madeel. Everyone knows that.

I'm sure pyro is correct, he is more trustworthy than adeel. However, even if he scammed a long time ago, it doesn't mean he scams now. With that said, he still has scammed and thats why some peopl;e have a grudge on you, and others trade with you still.
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... Left_bar_bleue10/100Adeel aka Madeel... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 pm

actualy i dont know if he is a scammer but i can comfirm that he is not a really fair player.

You all known that I have sold a lot of bfp for the rate of 1:500. I have sold a lot to players.
Adeel is has asked me a lot for selling him some bfp. i did a lot of trades before with him. I had no complains. al those trades where some cheap trades btw just some common cards.

ok i will explain his behaviour:

actually he knew also my rate 1:500 and he wanted to buy so he always offered me 100.000 gold for 200 bfp. did this trade the first time. so no problem. the seccond time he pmed me again and said that he has send me gold and he already calculated it for me. at that time i had a lot of whispers and mails with trade offers so actually i trusted him he did it well. actually he wanted 250. I did a mistake and has send him 250 bfp. After that he did the same thing 3x times more till i discovered it and confrontated him about it. his only defend was: LOL.

This 200 bfp is for me not much but for me it is more about principles and trust.

I noticed more players INGAME and in this forum are complaining about him. although he has a vouch thread in the official forums but if you notice the trades itsall about some cheap cards.

I guess this is a way to build up trust with players.

I will move this thread to blacklist comfirmed.

oh and Valckrie you mentioned that it might be long time ago but still even that he is still unfair. the things he has done to tago and me is recently. he isnot aiming on the F2P players like you but on the rich P2P play players. if you have read his vouch thread most of them are F2P players.

regards Lithaladin
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Lithaladin wrote:
actualy i dont know if he is a scammer but i can comfirm that he is not a really fair player.

You all known that I have sold a lot of bfp for the rate of 1:500. I have sold a lot to players.
Adeel is has asked me a lot for selling him some bfp. i did a lot of trades before with him. I had no complains. al those trades where some cheap trades btw just some common cards.

actually he knew also my rate 1:500 and he wanted to buy so he always offered me 100.000 gold for 200 bfp. did this trade the first time. so no problem. the seccond time he pmed me again and said that he has send me gold and he already calculated it for me. at that time i had a lot of whispers and mails with trade offers so actually i trusted him he did it well. actually he wanted 250. I did a mistake and has send him 250 bfp. After that he did the same thing 3x times more till i discovered it and confrontated him about it. his only defend was: LOL.

This 200 bfp is for me not much but for me it is more about principles and trust.

I noticed more players INGAME and in this forum are complaining about him. although he has a vouch thread in the official forums but if you notice the trades itsall about some cheap cards.

oh and Valckrie you mentioned that it might be long time ago but still even that he is still unfair. the things he has done to tago and me is recently. he isnot aiming on the F2P players like you but on the rich P2P play players. if you have read his vouch thread most of them are F2P players.

regards Lithaladin

I also loved the fact he said he lost out on 11,000 bfp selling a Fallen Skyelf Promo, then the next day he posted another one. xD

I think he was just trying to get people to send him bfp for his losses.

I am glad you are beggining to see it Lith, but sad it affected your bfp. I don't think it will be long before he goes on a mass rip off/scam spree.
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... Left_bar_bleue20/0Adeel aka Madeel... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:01 am

Lol why would anyone send him bfp for his mistake out of pity? Bfp costs money...
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:14 am

Valckrie wrote:
Lol why would anyone send him bfp for his mistake out of pity? Bfp costs money...

Well, I am just going to assume (because of what Lith said) that you are f2p? Well some of us richer folks do try to help out those less fortunate. Bfp doesn't cost money, it costs time.
Back to top Go down
Lithaladin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Lithaladin

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:10 am

pyroTeknikz wrote:
Lithaladin wrote:

regards Lithaladin

I also loved the fact he said he lost out on 11,000 bfp selling a Fallen Skyelf Promo, then the next day he posted another one. xD

I think he was just trying to get people to send him bfp for his losses.

I am glad you are beggining to see it Lith, but sad it affected your bfp. I don't think it will be long before he goes on a mass rip off/scam spree.

yeah he pmed me about it that he lost 11k bfp. He was asking me if i would sell him bfp again.

But what don"t understand is where the hell did he got all those promo fallen skyelfs he told me he was F2P
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 am

Money is time

I am f2p yes, didn't buy this game. I'm doing fine to enjoy the game as i've got all the decent cards i need to be around rank 20 pvp.. its all good without paying money
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Valckrie wrote:
Money is time

I am f2p yes, didn't buy this game. I'm doing fine to enjoy the game as i've got all the decent cards i need to be around rank 20 pvp.. its all good without paying money

Time is money, but money is not time.
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 pm

It works in reverse too in my opinion. Money comes from the time you spent, therefore money is that "bit" of your life

Ok don't mind me... was just saying how bfp isnt free
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Valckrie wrote:
It works in reverse too in my opinion. Money comes from the time you spent, therefore money is that "bit" of your life

Ok don't mind me... was just saying how bfp isnt free

In reverse you are saying that you should make money doing hobbies. Trading in Battleforge is a hobby, therefor free. Smile

Well, this has went off topic. I have quit playing Battleforge anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adeel aka Madeel...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BattleForge Fan Community :: English :: Blacklist :: Blacklist: Comfirmed-
Jump to: