BattleForge Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleForge Fan Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattleForge Wiki  BattleForge Chat  

Adeel aka Madeel...

Go down 
+4
Ultrakool
madeel007
Lithaladin
pyroTeknikz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/0Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Seriously you spent like $150+ on Battleforge and have now quit?
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Valckrie wrote:
Seriously you spent like $150+ on Battleforge and have now quit?

Yep it was a good run, $150 was alot less money than I would have spent had battleforge not come around. Very few games keep me occupied for over a month, Battleforge kept me around for over 6. I would have wasted money on at least 10+ games instead.

Edit: Also on a sidenote, there is information out stating that if the Battleforge community didn't pick up they would be announcing the closure of the game. Judging by the decreased forum activity and decreasing player base, I would assume they will announce this in the comming months. I feel it is in my best interest for me to move on now.
Back to top Go down
Valckrie

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/0Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/0)

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Lol you spend alot on games then...

And where is that information from? I doubt I will be playing battleforge that much but still, the community isn't that bad, and it would be a shame for it to close down
Back to top Go down
pyroTeknikz
Fighter
Fighter

Forum RPG
Experience:
Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Valckrie wrote:
Lol you spend alot on games then...

And where is that information from? I doubt I will be playing battleforge that much but still, the community isn't that bad, and it would be a shame for it to close down

It isn't the fact the community is bad. It is the fact that the playerbase is dropping. Hardly anyone is buying BFP anymore from the site. That is what keeps the game running. Battleforge has had the best community I have ever seen in a game, and I agree it would be a shame if it went away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adeel aka Madeel...   Adeel aka Madeel... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adeel aka Madeel...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BattleForge Fan Community :: English :: Blacklist :: Blacklist: Comfirmed-
Jump to: